Site Sponsors

Thread: Jinbei HD-II 600 HSS flash/strobe how to trigger HSS

Post Thanks / Like

Jinbei HD-II 600 HSS flash/strobe how to trigger HSS

Hey guys!

I am just wondering whether anybody is using Jinbei HSS flashes? I am wondering what trigger you use for hss? Do you also use the same trigger to increase/decrease flash output level?

I have seen variations where photographers use Younguo Yn-622 triggers to trigger HSS mode and use the native included Jinbei trigger to modify flash output. It means that I need to trigger in my hand/on my camera...

Any experience?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Jinbei HD-II 600 HSS flash/strobe how to trigger HSS

I have a Adorama Rovelight which I think is the same flash. I use the Phottix Odin trigger and receiver for regular flash and high speed sync. You can also use the remote that comes with it to adjust flash output.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jinbei HD-II 600 HSS flash/strobe how to trigger HSS

Quote Originally Posted by haring View Post
    Hey guys!

I am just wondering whether anybody is using Jinbei HSS flashes? I am wondering what trigger you use for hss? Do you also use the same trigger to increase/decrease flash output level?

I have seen variations where photographers use Younguo Yn-622 triggers to trigger HSS mode and use the native included Jinbei trigger to modify flash output. It means that I need to trigger in my hand/on my camera...

Any experience?
    Just saw this. I have a Rovelight as well (extremely fragile proprietary trigger -- I'm on my second one). I've used a Pocketwizard TT1 and TT5 to trigger the strobe (yeah, that costs almost as much as the strobe). If you shoot Canon or Nikon, it's also possible to use a Godox Cells IIN or Cells IIC, piggyback the proprietary trigger onto the Cells II hot shoe, and go higher sync speed that way. Two Godox units (one plugged into the Strobe as a reeiver) also works.