The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Help: My On Camera Flash Not Going off all the time on my 645Z

rollsman44

I am using a Yongnuo YN560lll Flash on my Z and the flash does NOT trigger all the time. I did a Baptism yesterday for my grandson and I normally use the TTL cord that goes from camera hot shoe to my bracket. The same problem happened with the TTL cord and I tried just to put the flash on the hot shoe and the same thing happened.
I shoot in Manual Flash and Manual on the camera( I don't shoot TTL)
I have used the same flash before when I had the 645D and I don't recall having this problem. I did not have the D that long.
I kept removing the flash from the hot shoe thinking it could be a bad connection....But it still happened.
It did not happen all the time. I can't seem to figure out where the problem could be.
Has anyone had this similar experience or Can you Recommend something?
Thank you and I appreciate it
P.S. I use 1/125 sec and recycle time I wait for. Thanks

Read more at: Help: My On Camera Flash Not Going off all the time on my 645Z - PentaxForums.com