The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ring Light for Fuji GF120

Don Libby

I've been doing a lot of macro work the past couple months using the Fuji GFX 50s and GF120 with and without the extensions rings. So far I've been satisfied using the 3-flash setup however I've begun to research the possibility of using a ringlight on the lens. I've come close to ordering however something has always stopped me. I almost hit the button for the Metz Mecabitz 15 kit. I'd be using the flash the same as the others with a PC-RCA sinc cord. Just want to hear thoughts from others as I'm getting tired of the voices in my head......

algrove

No ring light ideas except the voices in your head are possibly from consuming Brandy for those glass close-ups.:grin:

Don Libby

I'm walking back from the idea now as I really don't feel an additional light will do that much. Back to the bar....