The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Can Profoto Air TTL controller trigger Hensel Integra Plus lights?

Hello!

I am thinking of switching from Hensel to Profoto slowly and was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to trigger hensel Integra plus lights with the profoto air TTL remote? Ideally I would add a few profoto lights to my setup and sell the hensel lights after some time.

thanks!

Mike

Simon Barter

I am thinking of switching from Hensel to Profoto slowly and was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to trigger hensel Integra plus lights with the profoto air TTL remote? Ideally I would add a few profoto lights to my setup and sell the hensel lights after some time.
Why not just use the optical sensor on your Hensel heads? That way firing the Profoto head will also trigger your Hensel heads or vice versa, let the Hensel heads trigger any Profoto heads via their optical sensors.

kdphotography

I would think you can also attach a Profoto Air Sync/transceiver which will also trigger your lights using the Profoto remote.