The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 45mm D lens

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Not sure how many folks own this lens but I do and I never really talk about it much . Anyway it is very good on the P30+. I was up at the Grand Canyon yesterday for a real job but shot a few off with the 45mm at ISO 200 around F8 and F11 that folks may want to consider looking at. Owning the P30+ or P40+ with the crop sensor this is a great focal length. I have the 28,45 and 80 and just a nice amount of spacing.

Nothing special here the light was horrendous but does show off the glass

S

Shelby Lewis

... must be about to sell some stuff :ROTFL:

Honestly, I'm amazed continuously with the detail these backs/lenses capture. WHOLE 'nother ballpark than 35mm.

Bummer that the 45D is a good $1k more than the non-d.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Nice Guy, I like the composition on the last image. Nice to see you took some time to shoot while you were on the job. Looks like a nice lens, can't wait to try it! LOL

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
No not selling it and the P40+ is on my radar scope but still a few hundred miles away. LOL

Unless Dave can really twist my arm. LOL

Christopher

Well, the 45D keeps nice even on the P65. Get's a little smeared in the extreme corners, but nothing I haven't seen from the other lenses, even zeiss and Leica.

KETCH ROSSI

Nice ones Guy, hey you wee not too far from me, and I have been wanting to go so bad to the GC is not even funny, the arrival of my P1/P30+ will give me just such an excuse, take out one or two girls and start shooting..

..you din't think I would go to such beautiful places alone right? ::)