The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Medium format lens entrance pupil location data

PhotoTurbo

I couldn't find much information about the entrance pupil locations for Mamiya and other medium format lenses, so I measured mine and started a chart on my web site: Medium Format Lens Entrance Pupil Data

Hopefully it'll help someone out, if anyone has more medium format entrance pupil data just let me know and I'll add it to the chart. (With credit to you of course!)

PhotoTurbo

Wow, that's awesome of Hassy to publish that info. Mamiya doesn't even publish MTF charts, at least not that I've been able to find...

Wow, that's awesome of Hassy to publish that info. Mamiya doesn't even publish MTF charts, at least not that I've been able to find...
The description for "What is an MTF curve?" on page 4 to 6, is one of the best that I have read, it is very straight forward, clear and concise.

Note: The MTF data provided in the HC Lens brochure and also the PDF's available at Hasselbladusa.com are from lenses that have been pulled from the production line and tested and are NOT based on theoretical data as some manufacturers may provide.

H system- HC/HCD MTF here
V system- Zeiss lenses here

Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA