The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Jumping in to MF!! P45 or H3DII-39? Advise..Please :)

KETCH ROSSI

Ketch,

I believe Chris Hollo had passed along our name (Capture Integration). I saw that Doug Peterson, our Head of Technical service has already replied to this thread, but please feel free to ask away any questions that you may have.

Chris Lawery (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up

RSS Feed: Subscribe[/font]

Yes He did, and I thank him for it, however I have decided to go with the H3DII-39 as my first MF system, and now looking to purchase a used one with or without lens.

KETCH ROSSI

Well I think that I'm kinda of getting a bit frustrated with my last two disappointing transactions trying to buy an H3DII-39 from two fellow users here which were both retracted, to each his/her reasons but I'm starting to fill that possibly this means that I should really strongly reconsider my choice to go Hassy and bring back the PHASE ONE in my purchase decision!!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well if you go Phase One it is also a great choice no question. I shoot Phase myself and very happy with the system.

KETCH ROSSI

I did, I found no were a H3DII-39, also I have seen their prices of other gear priced at an average of two to three K more.

KETCH ROSSI

Hehe, doing that right now, calling Integration but no one is answering the phone.

Also now I have to revisit the P30 vs. P45. :)

thomas

I'm at the Phase ONe site now to fully compare al possibilities and trying to get a hold of some one direct.
cell? ->

Steve Hendrix
National: 877.217.9870 | Cell: 404.543.8475

Chris Lawery
National: 877.217.9870 | Cell: 404.234.5195

Doug Peterson
National: 877.217.9870 *| *Cell: 740.707.2183

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Seriously I am trying to move up to the P40+ just for more speed reasons but I am a little light in the pocket to do it right now. BTW the P30+ is a nice back so don't take that as it is not good enough. I'm just a pig and gear slut that like the latest toy out there.