The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Jumping in to MF!! P45 or H3DII-39? Advise..Please :)

KETCH ROSSI

Well it looks like that the guys over at Integration found me a very sweet deal for a P30+ & P1 645 Af with upgrade to the P1 DF, so looks like my search is just about over, I hope:)

In the mean time no matter what I like to thank the P1 guys, for the excellent service provided, as well as to the Hassy guys.

Mostly I like to say thanks to Steve Hendrix, great fellow and very responsive, I imagine He basted his A%$@ to find me this deal, for the past few days now, so Thnaks Steve, now lets hope we can close it up no later then Monday morning, the girls are waiting and they say they didn't had in off space in their luggages for Braws:grin: so as you can imagine I need a camera before next weekend no doubt, he he.

All of you guys have been very helpful and I'm pleased I joined this great community, look forward in spending and sharing some great posts together.

Thanks again to all.

Note: Guy, how do I delete or update the WTB, threads??

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I will take care of the thread no issue there. I am very happy this turned into a positive for you. I wish you the best of luck with your new system, personally I really like it myself and hope you do as well.

Looks like CI owes me a steak dinner. LOL Just kidding

BTW it's not my P30+. Darn

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Got it easy to find. Deleted some and edited some your all set , no one should be trying to sell you 15 Hassy and 15 Phase now. LOL

KETCH ROSSI

Okay, after all I have made my final decision and just closed a deal with Steve from Capture Integration, and got the P30+ system, great deal, and absolutely fantastic service by Steve and the guys at Integration, highly recommend them to any one in a purchase mood :)

KETCH ROSSI

Hehe, cool, but not so sure about your steak dinner, I got a hell of a great deal!!

Thanks again Steve, glad to be part of the Capture Integration client's list :)