The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Jumping in to MF!! P45 or H3DII-39? Advise..Please :)

vieri

Ketch, I think Guy's last post is very much of an understatement: after using a lot of gear, film & digital, I think that the P45+ has been the easiest & most straightforward piece of equipment I ever had to setup and use. It's 4-button system is really easy; the only thing I don't find as easy as the rest is the play organization (get into the image, magnify, get out, delete, etc), which is a little cumbersome at first - but it is so mostly in comparison with the total ease of use of the other functions, not that it is any difficult in general. You'll have a lot of fun with your new toy! :D

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
I prefer "head of technical services" as it doesn't scare customer's into thinking they'll need "support"! :)

Looking forward to anyway I can help you make better use of your gear Ketch!

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe