The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F%$#%$! I just tried out the Leaf Aptus II 6 CRAZY!! So confused???

KETCH ROSSI

He he, I know you mean well Guy, and I also know that what I did, is not as good as doing it with time and trying stuff out, but I'm known to rush i to things from time to time, fortunately my decisions have always served me well, and I think that this time will be no exception :) Or so I hope :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
am i the only one that won't have a phase back in oregon?
Got you covered John. Should be P30+,P45+,P40+and P65+ there to try. We have the whole line there. I'm giving up the P40+ as soon as the workshop starts for the attendees reason Dave sent it ahead to me is give it a run. Last workshop I never had the chance to try it so this time I get it just a couple days ahead of everyone.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
He he, I know you mean well Guy, and I also know that what I did, is not as good as doing it with time and trying stuff out, but I'm known to rush i to things from time to time, fortunately my decisions have always served me well, and I think that this time will be no exception :) Or so I hope :)
I know and did not want to make a example of you but in normal cases what i described is just a great route to take. Being a owner of the P30+ i can assure you of a sound decision. LOL

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Guy - Now that I think about it, I left Carmel with a bunch of your gear and some of Jack's in my bag! Guilty as charged.

jlm

Workshop Member
all you modern gearheads will have to take a step back in time; manual focus, manual shutter and aperture via rings, a light meter and that cute blad body...plus some whammy glass