The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax 645 shift lens

A

Aitor

Hi,
I have a architectural work in project and wish to know which are the options/lens available for a Contax 645. ( I use it with a Leaf 22 ).
Searching in google I have found only the new Harblei that I don´t know if is contax mount available. ( and very expensive ) , the old one reviewed in luminous-lanscape that seems it is imposible to find, and a zoerk adaptor I have not found any review.
Are these the alternatives or there is another ones.?.

Pd. As always , excuse me my bad english

regards

carstenw

I have one which I bought from Chuck Jones, but find myself not using. I originally bought it for my Contax 645 to shoot some architecture, but I find myself not doing much architecture after all. It is the original version with Pentacon-6 mount and Contax 645 adapter, so in theory it could also be used on other cameras. Contact me by email if you are interested.

Last edited: