The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New from Alpa. LC software

O

Optechs Digital

Hi all,

Brand new from Alpa. A software plugin for correcting lens distortion with or without camera movement applied. The plugin works with CS3 and 4.

Even though most all lenses perform spectacularly on the Alpa, "there is always room for improvement" and this plugin adds a new layer to Alpa's quest for perfection and benefit to photographers. This software helps make the 23mm Rodenstock even more amazing than it already is!

This product is provided for free to all existing Alpa owners and we will of course include with all future Alpa owners as well.

If interested click this link for further information.

http://optechsdigital.com/new_products.htm

The software is available from me or other Alpa dealers or directly from Alpa. You may need to provide serial # of bodies and lenses if we don't already know you.

Very Best Regards,
Paul

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Hi all,

Brand new from Alpa. A software plugin for correcting lens distortion with or without camera movement applied. The plugin works with CS3 and 4.

Even though most all lenses perform spectacularly on the Alpa, "there is always room for improvement" and this plugin adds a new layer to Alpa's quest for perfection and benefit to photographers. This software helps make the 23mm Rodenstock even more amazing than it already is!

This product is provided for free to all existing Alpa owners and we will of course include with all future Alpa owners as well.

If interested click this link for further information.

http://optechsdigital.com/new_products.htm

The software is available from me or other Alpa dealers or directly from Alpa. You may need to provide serial # of bodies and lenses if we don't already know you.

Very Best Regards,
Paul
This is good news...unexpected as they do not source the digital backs...I wonder if it will work with scanned images?

I have emailed in response to your post with regards to getting a copy of the software for my TC and Apo Grandagon 45 and Apo Switar 36 on H3D II 39.

Thanks again for the support of Alpa on this forum.

Regards,

Bob

PeterA

+1 of thanks from me - great news Paul. I shoot with a 12WA 24&35 Schneider digitars with Sinar 75LVr and H3D11-39 backs. I will get around to trying this software out in due course.

Pete

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Paul,

Thanks for the quick response. I will let you know what I think
once I have spent some time with it.

Again, thanks a lot!:thumbs:

Bob