The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Some P45+ images

vieri

Some of my first pictures with the new P45+. These are some pictures of the Novavon Flute Quartet:

these, instead, are off a maternity shoot:

all with the Phase One 645 AF, the P45+, the 80mm f2.8D & the 28mm f4.5D; light was ProFoto.

All & all, I am very happy with the new gear and I am very much looking forward to the new 645 DF. Also, I finally received today the 150mm f2.8, which will soon be put through its paces... :D

Last edited:

Professional

Congratulations!
I wish to have Phase One digital back, and i also look for that DF body, but for now i should keep using my H3DII-39, not a bad DMF.

vieri

Congratulations!
I wish to have Phase One digital back, and i also look for that DF body, but for now i should keep using my H3DII-39, not a bad DMF.
Thank you very much! :D Yeah, the H3DII-39 was something I considered too; but I choose to go the Phase route instead. Well, now you have some very good upgrade possibilities in the Hassy camp too, though... these new machines & backs look fine! :D