The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

are we EVER getting liveview P65+?

carstenw

I would have thought Hasselblad would be the perfect comparison point for MIA live view :) Where is the live view for the H3DII-50, or did it finally arrive?

Christopher

Well we will never get it and we won't get it in any CCD camera. Perhaps you are lucky and will be getting live preview soon ^^

gogopix

Subscriber
Don't you already have it
tethered
-bob
Nope...

is Live View the wrong term? I don't mean on LCD (not sure ANY MF will have that) but Phase P65+ was to have LV tethered with C1. I think with anything that can run C1.
C1 v 5.0 is "live view ready" but the P65+ firmware isn't

In any case IF it happens it is supposed to be tethered.

Victor

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
OOPS,
I didn't know.
the P45+ works fine with C1 4.5
I should see what happens woth C1 5.0, since I haven't used it since 4.8.something
-bob

Last I read, the P65+ is still awaiting a firmware update to enable liveview. I haven't been that anxious over it considering how crappy it was on the P45+.

S

smei_ch

Last I read, the P65+ is still awaiting a firmware update to enable liveview. I haven't been that anxious over it considering how crappy it was on the P45+.
Fun thing. This is exactly the answer Hasselblad is giving their H3D-50 clients since one year. "It's only a firmware problem". We'll see if PhaseOne is a more reliable business partner.

Christopher

Well if true, than it works with the latest beta firmware since C5, however while traveling I don't feel like flashing my P65 and risking anything.