The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture Integration in Carmel - Feb 18-21, 2010

kdphotography

It's baaack!

Don Libby and I are again hosting Capture Integration in Carmel, also known as the 2nd Annual Pigs in a Blanket! This year Dave Gallagher of Capture Integration will be coming into Carmel, CA. Although not a workshop in the true sense of the term, you may gain some knowledge along with the friendly comradery. Plenty of new toys, er, tools should be on hand.

This year's 2d Annual PIAB is scheduled for February 18-21, 2010. More details to follow!

And maybe, just maybe--- a great prelude to a GetDPI workshop following, in Yosemite perhaps....

:)

Last edited:

Don Libby

This just a couple days before I return to Yosemite so I’ll have my Cambo gear as well as the 1DSII IR converted camera. And of course all the toy err tools that Dave decides to bring out.

I wonder how many Cubes will show up … I can account for at least 2!

Don

P

Paul David 99

Can't keep up with your lenses, Ken! I'd love to join you if I'm back from Ghana.

Paul

Don Libby

I just found out Dave will definitely be bringing a T/S lens with him. He just doesn’t know which as yet. Odds are if it’s the one I want he might not be returning with it!

Just about 60 days but who’s counting….:D