The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Well, it's official....

kdphotography

I just heard back from Jack, Guy, and Don.

It's official. Guy is about one-inch taller than me.

:ROTFL:

Congratulations on your new Phase P40+ Guy!

Hope to see you in Carmel! :thumbs:

ken

David K

Workshop Member
That's great... but do you have the official outfits too. I think those are the colors of the Italian Flag :) (Maybe I'll get lucky and Guy will be too busy testing to see this post.)

stephengilbert

"Guy is about one-inch taller than me."

He used to be taller, but he's x thousand dollars lighter now so he stands straighter. If he'd bought a P65+, he'd be even taller now.

kdphotography

Thanks, Woody. Fixed!

Pretty funny, David---you must have been saving that image for months waiting for the right moment.

David K

Workshop Member
Thanks, Woody. Fixed!

Pretty funny, David---you must have been saving that image for months waiting for the right moment.
Actually I took it a few weeks ago down in WPB (over the objection of my shooting buddy Roger) who told me I was violating the etiquette of street shooters. I'm right there with you guys in the NBA height challenged class and when I walk down the street with Jack and Guy I try to walk next to Guy :)

Don Libby

Hey Guy – I’m interested in how the images turned out from the X1. Just found out it had/has a flash! Way cool little camera…

Don

Henry Goh

Congrats Guy!

I'm as excited as you even though I'm not getting the P40+ because I've just got news that my 645DF is here and can be delivered any time now. Whoopie...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Henry congrats . We just had a DF demo and I really liked the new body. Looking forward to getting mine and glad to hear someone is getting them.

georgl

Guy, we all appreciate your efforts! But please, would you at least pretend that you don't have fun using cameras I'm unable to afford? You make my M8 very sad...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
LOL I know , yesterday Jack and I where driving south to Bisbee and the thought of having well over a hundred grand in gear was both funny and really scary at the same time. I need to get back to my normal life and just feel like a poor working Pro. LOL

Much safer