Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: HVD90x Prismfinder on Hasselblad H2 ??

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jeddah / Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like

    HVD90x Prismfinder on Hasselblad H2 ??

    Greetings to all,

    I am using a H2 plus a PhaseOne back and wonder whether a HVD90x prismfinder will fit and work on this combo, i.e. electronical compatibility etc.

    Any thoughts and recommendations on this?

    Many thanks.

    Regards,
    Udo

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HVD90x Prismfinder on Hasselblad H2 ??

    Udo,

    I believe you will get a "Viewfinder not Compatible" message on the grip. This is the message on my H1, when I try the HVD90x.

    Kind regards,
    Derek Jecxz
    http://www.jecxz.com

  3. #3
    Member Paul Claesson Hasselblad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Union, New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HVD90x Prismfinder on Hasselblad H2 ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Udo View Post
    Greetings to all,

    I am using a H2 plus a PhaseOne back and wonder whether a HVD90x prismfinder will fit and work on this combo, i.e. electronical compatibility etc.

    Any thoughts and recommendations on this?

    Many thanks.

    Regards,
    Udo
    The HVD90x is compatible with the H2F, H2D, H3D and H3DII cameras.
    You will receive a message on the H1 or H2 LCD display stating "viewfinder not compatible"

    Paul Claesson
    Hasselblad USA

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jeddah / Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HVD90x Prismfinder on Hasselblad H2 ??

    Many thanks for that info.

    Regards, Udo

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HVD90x Prismfinder on Hasselblad H2 ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Claesson Hasselblad View Post
    The HVD90x is compatible with the H2F, H2D, H3D and H3DII cameras.
    You will receive a message on the H1 or H2 LCD display stating "viewfinder not compatible"

    Paul Claesson
    Hasselblad USA
    From now on Paul, I'll just wait for you to respond.

    Kind regards,
    Derek

  6. #6
    Member Paul Claesson Hasselblad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Union, New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HVD90x Prismfinder on Hasselblad H2 ??

    Quote Originally Posted by jecxz View Post
    From now on Paul, I'll just wait for you to respond.

    Kind regards,
    Derek
    Derek, you were correct

    Paul

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •