The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PJ Shots

gogopix

Subscriber
I am sure we all get a traffic accident, weather, parade etc. Anyway, would like to see where MF works in photojournalism (OK to SAY a camera is handy, but do you carry it around?)

I will start by cheating (out the window, and well, out the back door) - the story came to us, in DC; up to 23" of the white stuff (and I don't mean sand!)

My snow blower was slow go-er at 18" and then another half a foot in places (we likely got 20-25" in Mclean)

Regards
Victor

PS Maybe a White Christmas? First one in over a decade I think.
PPS; Contax 645 P65+, 35/3.5 ISO 100 AF for those who care.

Last edited:

David K

Workshop Member
I really miss the snow living here in Florida. Beautiful shot Victor... glad to see you're still using that Contax. I've had mine mounted to my Sinar kit for the past few weeks and love it.

Eden

The delicate gradation from shadow to white around the pillars and table/flower pot snow caps is beautiful, and detail holds right up to the tree-top twigs against the early sunlight. Snow shooting is fun, even from indoors, but not easy!

Lynn Noah