The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sinar eXposure - Release Information

T

thsinar

For your information:

the new Sinar eXposure will be officially released with the public version 6.0 next Monday, APRIL 07th in the morning (GMT +1)

In the meantime, our distributors have been informed that they can download and get this eXposure version 6.0 for their own use as per now, for them to be ready to distribute it to our customers starting next Monday.

Best regards,
Thierry

Last edited:

PeterA

thanks Thierry - looking forward to seeing how the new software works.
Cheers
Pete

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I think I need a demo camera to test this new software out with and report back on...

:D

T

thsinar

Dear all,

Sinar eXposure can now be downloaded on the Sinar website:

www.sinarcameras.com ---> "Downloads" section

Be aware: it needs to be a registered Sinar Owners' Group member to access the "Downloads". Registration can be done online and provides an automated reply to your email address with a "User Name" and "Password".

Best regards,
Thierry

David K

Workshop Member
Thierry,

Thanks for the link... will be trying it out soon. Just out of curiosity why does Sinar (and others) require a login. I would think that making the software and a few RAW files available to the general public could lead to increased interest in your system.

T

thsinar

hi David,

The software is available for everybody, from our distributors, but not from our download section: there are other downloads which we do not wish to make accessible to everybody without a proper registration.

Raw files: I have made this suggestion and waiting for the response.

thanks for your suggestions.

Best regards,
Thierry

Thierry,

Thanks for the link... will be trying it out soon. Just out of curiosity why does Sinar (and others) require a login. I would think that making the software and a few RAW files available to the general public could lead to increased interest in your system.