The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Which Digital Back for my Contax 645

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
how did you get an image greater than 1200 pixels to post?
You can use the linking feature I explained above to link an image from anywhere. At GetDPI we limit the final upload size to 1200 pixels in any dimension for two reasons: 1) It saves bandwidth and helps keeps the site more responsive and 2) helps prevent image theft... On image theft, you should see the member's 1200 pixel jpeg I "stole," processed then printed at 16x24... Looked almost as good as the same print from the raw file made at our Carmel workshop.

EH21

Yes points taken on size. I like to link to my files because then I can still control them and I almost never post a link to something I would worry about being taken. In this case I didn't post the final just the wip.

robmac

It's linked not uploaded here - sorry is it too big? The full size one is just huge - 1.2Gb on one layer. I should add that all that curved distortion that you see in the pano I posted is from the stitch software - not from the lens. That Schneider 40mm/3.5 is really a great lens.
I was just thinking how LITTLE distortion I saw in the shot considering the WA and being shot on the go as it were. Nicely done (nice art work as well)