Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 51 to 82 of 82

Thread: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

  1. #51
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygoesdigital View Post
    I bought the H3DII-31, w/ 80mm and watched the price drop $3000 to its current promotion, in just three weeks! It toasted my muffin because I sold all my 1Ds mark II gear and that camera didn't drop that much in value in three years! The main reason I switched was because of the obsolescence inherit in the 35mm format. Although, after a call to my dealer, he quickly called Hasselblad and they offered a full purchase price towards the H4D-40. Not bad, but I still can't decide whether the same sensor size, but smaller pixel pitch (6.0) and microlenses will be a noticeable difference. I have read good things about the better ISO performance and that does make a difference when shooting handheld landscapes in windy conditions. Other improvements such as true focus and longer exposures are tempting too. The dealer/customer relationship is important and their relationship to Hasselblad is even more important. I wonder if the H4D-40 will also drop in price soon?
    Not unusual to discount remaining inventory of a previous model that has been superseded and discontinued. The Canon 1DsMKIV hasn't even been announced or previewed and the 1DsMKIII has dropped in price to a bit over $6K from $8K.

    The 31 has been around for a while, and was at the end of its product cycle. Doesn't make it a lesser camera.

    If the 31 was what you needed then it should serve the same function. That said, bad timing always irks, at least on paper. I wasn't pleased that the 39s were all lumped together and turned into a commodity.

    As to discounting the H4D/40 ... I'm not sure that'll happen, this time they set the price lower going in. But you never know what market conditions will dictate.

    BTW, Hasslblad has always run special promos in past ... especially for existing customers. $% off lenses and stuff like that.

    -Marc

  2. #52
    Senior Member johnnygoesdigital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Marc,

    Your comments are appreciated. Based on serial numbers, do you know how to identify the year of a 31II's production? I ask because as you pointed out the 31 has been around, so just curious as to how new my "new" cameras is. Also, most photographer's will look for the best deal they can get on MF gear, but I had a dealer (FC), call Hasselblad to complain about the deal I got from another. I'm curious why they didn't offer the same deal? Customer loyalty/satisfaction is in my opinion, half of the sale.

  3. #53
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by jlm View Post
    just realized my calcs were off for the Hd3II-31 trade in for the 60. you also get an 80mm lens out of the deal, making the gain almost 6k
    I don't think that is correct. The way the trade promotion was structured, you trade-in your camera without lens + cash, and get the new camera without lens.

    You don't get a new lens out of it.

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    52

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    I just upgraded my kit.

  5. #55
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygoesdigital View Post
    Marc,

    Your comments are appreciated. Based on serial numbers, do you know how to identify the year of a 31II's production? I ask because as you pointed out the 31 has been around, so just curious as to how new my "new" cameras is. Also, most photographer's will look for the best deal they can get on MF gear, but I had a dealer (FC), call Hasselblad to complain about the deal I got from another. I'm curious why they didn't offer the same deal? Customer loyalty/satisfaction is in my opinion, half of the sale.
    I wouldn't worry about serial number and when produced. If it is a H3D-II it can't be that old anyway. The best indicator is amount of shots on the camera and the lens, which can be checked in the grip menu under "System Status".

    If the H3D-II/31 camera is new and came right from Hasselbald to the dealer and then to you, then the count should be very, very low presuming Hasselblad tests each camera. If it was a dealer demo, there will be some shots on it ... and usually a demo unit will be discounted, but often includes the standard manufacture's 1 year warranty. Hasselblad also sells Certified Pre-Owned which are often regional rep demos, with a 6 month warranty. The last CPO PDF I got in Feb. listed a H3D-II/31 @ $14,495. which of course was trumped by their own recent inventory clearing price promotion for brand new H3D-II/31s as they made way for the H4D/40.

    As to the dealer comment, hard to tell why one was selling lower/higher than the other. It's usually pretty consistent dealer to dealer, but I'd guess there is wiggle room for a dealer to offer a bit better deal if they wish to take a hit in profits themselves. Choice of dealer is the variable in any of these MFD transactions. Personal service and treatment, support, access/availability, etc. are the chief attributes to evaluate when selecting a dealer ... not just price.

    -Marc

  6. #56
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    I just upgraded my kit.
    To what? Do tell Peter!

    -Marc

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    52

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Marc - A 503CW courtesy of B&H - had to do justice to your 40/80/150 and 180 CFi's and CFE's...not to mention my CFE 120 ...

    makes me smile using this stuff - I will compare the CFV11 to my Sinar75LV when V adaptor arrives..

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    52

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    http://forum.getdpi.com/gallery/show...php?i=9280&c=5

    A little snap this afternoon the CFV11 back punches way above its weight and Phocus 2 is fantastic

  9. #59
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    http://forum.getdpi.com/gallery/show...php?i=9280&c=5

    A little snap this afternoon the CFV11 back punches way above its weight and Phocus 2 is fantastic
    That it does Peter, that it does! Nice serene shot, makes me feel good just looking at it.

    Hardest part of trimming the gear closet was letting all that go so I could focus on AF for my work (pun intended : -), and the M9 kit now that they got the camera right.

    We'll see if it was all worth it when I get my mitts on the H4D/40.

    -Marc

  10. #60
    Workshop Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1253

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    marc:

    i was comparing buying the Hd3II-31, with lens, for 12k and keeping that lens, then trading in the body/back, as you noted, for the Hd4-60, body/back. net cash outlay is 12k + 19.5k =31.5, compared to the 42k retail for the H4d-60 with lens

  11. #61
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by jlm View Post
    marc:

    i was comparing buying the Hd3II-31, with lens, for 12k and keeping that lens, then trading in the body/back, as you noted, for the Hd4-60, body/back. net cash outlay is 12k + 19.5k =31.5, compared to the 42k retail for the H4d-60 with lens
    Okay, got it. Interesting math if you have the cash.

    -Marc

  12. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    I took the plunge too...thanks to the advice of Marc (fotografz) and David Glover. I got a H3D-39 with the 28, 35, 50-110, 80 and two extension rings (26 + 52), film back. On its way to me now.

    The 28 and 35 are very close to each other in terms of focal lengths (the seller gave me a deal to take the whole system, and he first bought the 35 and added the 28 later). But I guess the 35 is useful for the film back, which will be kind of a backup or for black and white.

    I guess the zoom is also kind of a duplicate, but I read from here and elsewhere it is a superb piece of glass...only heavy, and some have quality issues. I tire of heavy lenses...the Canon 70-200/2.8 L IS was one of the first lenses I sold, way before putting up the whole 1d system and L lenses for sale to move to Hassy. Though, I tolerated the 85L for a long time.

    I guess I'll use both the 35 and 50-110 for a while, to see how I like them. I might trade the 35 for a 120 macro, as I do a lot of macro of watches. And perhaps the zoom for a 210 and a 1.7x later for portraits. What do you guys think?

  13. #63
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Yeah, once I got the 28, I never used the 35, so I'm selling it with my H3D-II/39.

    The Zoom is optically great, but I'd never use it due to size. IMO, the lens to have is the 100/2.2.

    The 120 Macro is stellar, and my most used lens in studio ... in fact it rarely if ever leaves the studio 'cause it's too big to lug around.

    Generally, for most work I carry the 50, 100/2.2, and 210 and the 1.7X. the 100/2.2 + 1.7 = 151/3.7 and the 210 gives you 210/4 or
    357/6.8.

    -Marc

  14. #64
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    I finally got out today and got to use my h3d haven't had a chance to look at the files yet though. Yep the 50-110mm is a monster lens, but once out of my backpack and on the tripod on my new multiplex head all went well. My only problem right now is focusing. First the rubber eyecup keeps falling off wondering if anyone else has this problem. I am thinking about trying the other focusing screen with grid lines though i don't know if it will be any easier. I also shot with my 28 and 150mm both very nice and a lot lighter to handle then the 50-110mm. I will post some pictures tomorrow
    Steven

    Ps.. Posted with my iPad :-)
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

  15. #65
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    OK as promised.
    Here is my 1st attempt with my H3D, Content I am not very happy with but at least I got a feel for the camera. I still need to do a lot of work in PP using Phocus I just made a few tweaks.
    I used both my 50-110mm and my 28mm.
    I was reading the thread on filters today. I myself almost always use a polarizer and I still like using a split grad, which I should have used at the water falls and also could have used a ND filter, the water fall pictures were taken mostly at 1 second F16 with the polarizer.
    Oh well lots to learn I guess

    Steven
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

  16. #66
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by kuau View Post
    OK as promised.
    Here is my 1st attempt with my H3D, Content I am not very happy with but at least I got a feel for the camera. I still need to do a lot of work in PP using Phocus I just made a few tweaks.
    I used both my 50-110mm and my 28mm.
    I was reading the thread on filters today. I myself almost always use a polarizer and I still like using a split grad, which I should have used at the water falls and also could have used a ND filter, the water fall pictures were taken mostly at 1 second F16 with the polarizer.
    Oh well lots to learn I guess

    Steven
    WOW!

    Pretty freaking good for you first shots.

    -Marc

  17. #67
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Thanks Marc,
    Now if I can just figure out away to keep that stupid eyecup from falling off without having to glue it on
    for a camera that use to cost god knows how much

    Steven
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

  18. #68
    Senior Member Steve Hendrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    420
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by kuau View Post
    Thanks Marc,
    Now if I can just figure out away to keep that stupid eyecup from falling off without having to glue it on
    for a camera that use to cost god knows how much

    Steven
    Hate to say it, Steven, but you're supposed to glue it. Glueing it back on will bring you to the level of Hasselblad technical service as I understand they do the exact same thing.

    Just don't use too much...

    Nice shots, by the way.


    Steve
    Steve Hendrix, Sales Manager, www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
    Digital Cam: Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Sinar Authorized Reseller
    TechCam: Alpa | Cambo | Arca Swiss | Sinar Authorized Reseller

  19. #69
    tetsrfun
    Guest

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    the water fall pictures were taken mostly at 1 second F16 with the polarizer.
    ********
    The waterfall is terrific, the DOF is amazing. For a few seconds, I couldn't figure out what was going on with the "blurry" piece of wood...then Ah..Ha.. it's bobbing in the water..

    Steve

  20. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Great images Steven.

    Can I ask how you are finding the H3D compared to your D3X, particularily regarding dynamic range?

    The H3D is a couple of generations old for MFD while your D3x is the current king of the hill in 35 digital so your experience is valuable to those of us considering getting into medium format.

    Also, do you think you will miss the nikon PC lenses?

    Thanks,
    Aaron.

  21. #71
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Steve,
    I guess you get what you pay for LOL,
    Anyways I just ordered a new shorter version eye cup from Hasseblad parts for 35.00.
    Keeping all things equal i thought 35 bucks was a good deal

    Steven

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hendrix View Post
    Hate to say it, Steven, but you're supposed to glue it. Glueing it back on will bring you to the level of Hasselblad technical service as I understand they do the exact same thing.

    Just don't use too much...

    Nice shots, by the way.


    Steve
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

  22. #72
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Great images Steven.

    Can I ask how you are finding the H3D compared to your D3X, particularily regarding dynamic range?

    The H3D is a couple of generations old for MFD while your D3x is the current king of the hill in 35 digital so your experience is valuable to those of us considering getting into medium format.

    Also, do you think you will miss the nikon PC lenses?

    Thanks,
    Aaron.
    Aaron, hard to say about the dynamic range, yet the sunset photos I thought came out pretty well for a single shot.

    Shooting the D3x was such a pleasure, what a great camera, but to get the most out of it I found I was shooting the D3x as if it was MF, same exact setup manual focus, (yeah I miss live view for focusing) tripod, MLU, remote release etc.

    For me, would I go out and buy a new MF system no way, unless I was a pro and made money with my camera, just way to expensive. I looked for over 8 months pondering wether to go MF and always came up against the $$$$ wall. When I found the H3D39 for 6500.00 I couldn't resist. So I took the plunge. After selling off all my Nikon Stuff, the conversion from 35mm FF to MF cost me about 1200.00 so for me I am happy.

    For a while i was looking at the 22mp MF solution, but after giving it serious thought I felt if I were to make the jump I needed to go 39mp.

    The million dollar question.... Am I happy, yep so far so good. Would I do it again for the price I paid yep, If it cost me another 5K probably not.

    Do I miss my PC-E lenses.. SURE DO. I really liked using them. Maybe one day I can save up enough money and purchase the Hassy T/S adaptor.
    In the mean time, I use my Multiflex / Cube knockoff and tilt my camera up and down.

    Steven
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

  23. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Steven,
    off topic,I'm glad you like the Multiflex!
    Cheers,
    Willem.

  24. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Pretty impressive for your first efforts!!!

    I'm in the same boat as you were, except I'm shooting copious amounts of film, not a D3X. I shoot mainly on a tripod, slowly and carefully, even though I'm dealing with people most of the time. I struggle with the idea that I could get a D3X (I already have a D700 and a few N coated lenses) or a digital MF system and I would actually use them in exactly the same way. For me, resolution is not the big issue, although I too think 31 - 40 meg is preferred if going to MFD as I print at 18x22.5" @ 360dpi often. It's not even the smoother tonal gradations, because lets face it, all well processed and exposed digital files from modern cameras are equal in that regard to scanned MF film. Most plainly put, I just like the look of MF that results from the bigger surface area of the neg or sensor. I would worry that a 35mm D3X (which I'd use in 4x5 crop mode, because I prefer the ratio) would just not "do it" for me. It's such a subjective thing and unfortunately brings up discussions about the laws of diminishing returns. Once you've gone big it's hard to go back...

  25. #75
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by Rethmeier View Post
    Steven,
    off topic,I'm glad you like the Multiflex!
    Cheers,
    Willem.
    Yep loving mine, A must have for holding my H3D with the huge 50-110mm lens
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

  26. #76
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by tjv View Post
    Pretty impressive for your first efforts!!!

    I'm in the same boat as you were, except I'm shooting copious amounts of film, not a D3X. I shoot mainly on a tripod, slowly and carefully, even though I'm dealing with people most of the time. I struggle with the idea that I could get a D3X (I already have a D700 and a few N coated lenses) or a digital MF system and I would actually use them in exactly the same way. For me, resolution is not the big issue, although I too think 31 - 40 meg is preferred if going to MFD as I print at 18x22.5" @ 360dpi often. It's not even the smoother tonal gradations, because lets face it, all well processed and exposed digital files from modern cameras are equal in that regard to scanned MF film. Most plainly put, I just like the look of MF that results from the bigger surface area of the neg or sensor. I would worry that a 35mm D3X (which I'd use in 4x5 crop mode, because I prefer the ratio) would just not "do it" for me. It's such a subjective thing and unfortunately brings up discussions about the laws of diminishing returns. Once you've gone big it's hard to go back...
    The problem with the D3x, is that to get the most out of it exact shooting technique is a must and also you must have the "BEST" lenses for it, or might as well go with the D3s, much more forgiving camera.
    So for me i figured if I am going to go through all this effort might as well go MF at the right price of course and go to the gym more often so I can carry my "heavier" backpack now.
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

  27. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by kuau View Post
    Aaron, hard to say about the dynamic range, yet the sunset photos I thought came out pretty well for a single shot.

    Shooting the D3x was such a pleasure, what a great camera, but to get the most out of it I found I was shooting the D3x as if it was MF, same exact setup manual focus, (yeah I miss live view for focusing) tripod, MLU, remote release etc.

    For me, would I go out and buy a new MF system no way, unless I was a pro and made money with my camera, just way to expensive. I looked for over 8 months pondering wether to go MF and always came up against the $$$$ wall. When I found the H3D39 for 6500.00 I couldn't resist. So I took the plunge. After selling off all my Nikon Stuff, the conversion from 35mm FF to MF cost me about 1200.00 so for me I am happy.

    For a while i was looking at the 22mp MF solution, but after giving it serious thought I felt if I were to make the jump I needed to go 39mp.

    The million dollar question.... Am I happy, yep so far so good. Would I do it again for the price I paid yep, If it cost me another 5K probably not.

    Do I miss my PC-E lenses.. SURE DO. I really liked using them. Maybe one day I can save up enough money and purchase the Hassy T/S adaptor.
    In the mean time, I use my Multiflex / Cube knockoff and tilt my camera up and down.

    Steven
    Thanks for the detailed reply Steven.
    What your saying about the D3x makes sense, I guess it's no more work to shoot the H3d so if the price is right, why not!

    Your sunset shot certainly would lead one to think the dynamic range is damned good but that may be just that you know know a thing or two about exposure

    Are you manually focusing? It would be interesting to hear your thoughts as you get to use the system more.

    Thanks again,
    Aaron

  28. #78
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Aaron,
    My biggest challenge right now is the focusing. Since i only manual focus with the H3D there is focus confirm which I used but of course its only in the center. Though the finder is much bigger then the D3X to me it's harder to see through but that's probably just me.
    I probably need to adjust the eye dyopter better

    Steven
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

  29. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    The H3D viewfinder should be easier than any 35mm camera to focus. I can focus in very low light with it. Having the diopter adjusted correctly is mandatory. Once you do that, it should be a snap.
    Cheers,
    Jeff
    www.jeff-grant.com

  30. #80
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffg53 View Post
    The H3D viewfinder should be easier than any 35mm camera to focus. I can focus in very low light with it. Having the diopter adjusted correctly is mandatory. Once you do that, it should be a snap.
    Jeff your right, It should be easier. I need some better contact lenses
    Just made an appointment at the eye doctors

    steven
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

  31. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    It will get easier, you probably just need some time and practice to get used to it.

  32. #82
    Workshop Member ptomsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austria, close to Vienna
    Posts
    3,872
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I took the plunge, I purchased a H3D-39

    Focusing with an H3D is a dream, bright accurate, sharp ....

    I am so delighted with the quality, I have never seen anything coming close in any SLR or DSLR. Not even the Leica SL2 came close to that and this is (was) so far the best viewfinder for me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •