The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rolleiflex 6008 - Sinar eMotion 75 /Vertical-Horizontal

T

thsinar

Billy and all others interested,

here some JPGs fro the Rolleiflex 6008 AF with the Sinarback eMotion 75, showing both vertical and horizontal positions of the back.

Best regards,
Thierry

T

thsinar

yes, it does. And if your next question would be "is it secure?" I shall answer "yes, absolutely".

Thierry

Does pressing at the red arrow
detach the eMotion75lv
for portrait/landscape orientating?

irakly

ewww, why sinar does not make it in black? honestly, i'd rather prefer yellow than whatever gray it is :(
also, why is it so huge? is it because of the internal storage?

T

thsinar

it isn't that huge, Irakly: have a look on it in real.

But to answer your question in detail: it has an internal battery, the internal storage (6 GB) doesn't take any space.

Thierry

ewww, why sinar does not make it in black? honestly, i'd rather prefer yellow than whatever gray it is :(
also, why is it so huge? is it because of the internal storage?

T

thsinar

I didn't dare to say it, but effectively, not bigger than others.

Next time I'll shoot the image with the eMotion at a smaller scale of 1/10.

;)

Thierry

It's not large at all. Compare physical dimensions with other backs. I'm sure it's smaller than many.