The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hassey Promo: H4D/40 with 35-90 ...

fotografz

FYI:

H4D-50 + Free Lens
Purchase an H4D-50 (with or without 80mm lens) and choose a lens of your choice (including 35-90 zoom) FREE of charge!

H4D-40 - now available without lens $17,995

H4D-40 Kit - includes 35-90mm zoom $19,995 (a $7,205 lens for only $2K !!)

H4D-40 + 30% off one lens
Purchases an H4D-40 (with or without 80mm lens) and get one lens of choice with a
discount of 30%

Marc

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Has anyone seen any higher ISO comparisons between the H4D-40 and P40+ backs that they can point me to? I'm doing a little research into both backs at the moment. Thanks in advance.

Kurt

D

DougDolde

How much for the H4D-50 ? Not like I can afford it or anything.

jlm

Workshop Member
don't get your hopes up...trading in your (any) 16,22,31,39 camera/back will save you about 3k on the H4d40
by comparison, trading in your HD-39 on the H4d-50 will save you 9.5k and on the 60, 20.5k

arashm

Marc
thank you for posting
is there any info you'd have for the zoom with the H4D-40?
I can't seem to find anything beside the 30% off thing on their webpage.
Thank you
am

arashm

Aldo
Thank you for posting this, not sure why but I didn't manage to find that page by myself the other day.
am

Dustbak

I have now a 35-90. I used a 50-110 before which is now on a visit to Sweden. The 35-90 is absolutely lovely. Both lenses are phenomenal IQ wise. Hard to say which has the edge. I would say the 35-90 seems a bit better but I have felt compelled to compare images side by side.

The 35-90 however is much lighter and a joy to hold for a longer period of time compared to the 50-110. It also doesn't creep when hanging upside down which comes in handy when doing repro work in multishot.

The zoom range is for my type of work just a tad handier.

But pricey :( I think I might couple this lens in a deal to upgrade my CF39.

Jeffg53

The zoom range would work for the 40 for me. it looks like a good deal as part of the 40 promo. I suspect that the 50-110 would still command a good resale price.

it's a tempting thought.

johnnygoesdigital

I will be posting my personal experience with the Hasselblad H4D/40 and the issues with the H3D/31 soon... 3 cameras and counting since January!

fotografz

I will be posting my personal experience with the Hasselblad H4D/40 and the issues with the H3D/31 soon... 3 cameras and counting since January!
Sorry to hear about your problems ... I've had none and nothing but excellent results with the H4D/40 ... I'll be sharing those with the forum also.

-Marc

Jeffg53

Me either, my 40 and 35-90 arrived yesterday. Now, if it would only stop raining for while, I might get to use it.