The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Some Exciting Personal News

Doug

First of all, congratulations.

Second, I may well be alone but I have a problem with the construction of your vote page. The work is great to look at when enlarged and moving from one to the next, but from a viewer standpoint it would flow so nicely if the thumbnails were much larger so that voting could be accomplished then. I am very interested in how you will sequence for presentation the image choices made, and I think having larger thumbnails would help seeing the possibilities. (Think Nathan Lyons or Minor White).

Then again I may just be an old fart with crummy eyesight.

Nice work.

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
It looks like I may well be traveling to St. Petersburg for the show. It would be a good excuse to see the city.

Right now the plan is 10 images though won't be completely final until the end of the week. They've asked to use one of the images for the catalog for the show.

So honored and lucky. Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Graham Mitchell

It looks like I may well be traveling to St. Petersburg for the show. It would be a good excuse to see the city.

Right now the plan is 10 images though won't be completely final until the end of the week. They've asked to use one of the images for the catalog for the show.

So honored and lucky. Thanks for all the kind words guys!
Doug, let me know if you happen to pass through nearby Tallinn (less than 200 miles away).

fotografz

I'm very excited and humbled to say that I have been asked to exhibit my bodyscape collection at the Saint-Petersburg Photo Vernissag. This photo exhibit, will be hung in September 2010 in St. Petersburg Russia at the Central Exhibition Hall "Manege".

For the selection of my images to show I am going to depend heavily upon the process of social selection.

Accordingly I have set up a voting gallery at my website along with a comments section to share any specific thoughts you had (your comments here would be very welcome as well). I would be extremely grateful if you would take a minute to follow this link and cast a vote. Note that the link contains images of the natural female form. The imagery is not meant to be erotic, but is "not safe for work" (NSFW).

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe
Buy Capture One at 10% off
Personal Work
Congrats Doug ... that is a very prestigious venue ... :thumbs:

-Marc