The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CNET takes a look at the P65+

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Very nice overview. It would certainly be hard to complain about not having enough crop room with the P65+. ;)

Kurt

K

Ken Tanaka

Fear not. It's not a technical article. Rather, consistent with CNet's main audience, it's more of a human interest piece aimed at slack-jawing the EasyShare crowd. You'll neither learn more from the article, nor will its sirens attract you more strongly than the P65+'s gravitational field already attracts you.

-
- Ken Tanaka -

Last edited:

JSK Rangefinder

"Phase One: All the camera $55K can buy"

Can you imagine potential customers reading daily this forum as well as many other forums.. but this one in particular, 'cause it has every bit of information/examples that one can think of.. finally convinced he wants one and there you go "Phase One: All the camera $55K can buy"

I enjoyed the review, but the title kills it for me.

I'm sure Phase does well, but these titles are not making it any easier for them. Especially during this time where every corner of the word has hit the bottom of the bad economy and it's still rolling downhill..