The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Iceland PODAS Workshop 3 seats left

K

KWR Phase One

Hi,
I got back from Iceland only a few days ago after doing all the final set up for our upcoming PODAS workshop there August 29-Sept 5th. This will be an exceptional experience and I am completely pumped. We have attendees literally coming from all over the world. We have four great instructors Jeff Schewe, Mark Dubovoy, Jim Martin and our own Iceland host and Guide Daniel Bergman.

I traveled with Daniel and he knows so many cool places and just about all the countries population. This will be intense week of photography and I assure you that you will come back with some of your best images you have ever shot. You’ll get a P65+ system for the week to shoot with, availability of lenses to work with, excellent classroom instruction and if you are lucky we may squeeze in a few hours of sleep. Oh, did I mention you’ll have a lot of fun.

Check out or web site for more information Iceland Workshop

I took a few shots on this trip. Thought I’d share them. (Straight output nothing done to them). Can’t wait to find some time to do some real work on these.

Any questions get in touch with me. The web site has a link for registration. These last few spots won’t last. Hope you consider joining us.

Terry

Kevin,
I did a trip with Daniel last summer. He's awesome. I've looked at the itinerary and it is similar to where we went. I concur the participants will walk away with amazing images. I like yours above fromthe glacial lagoon, an amazing place that you could go to everyday and find it different.

Stuart Richardson

Lovely shots! The summer here has been great so far -- it's hard to go wrong with Iceland at the end of the summer. The light is incredible -- you still have the long summer days, but by then you have a bit of real darkness to help you get a quick rest. And the golden light seems to last forever... The air is starting to get a bit chillier, but everything is still green and most of the tourists have left by then. Along with May, it is probably the best time of year.