The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Jack & Guy, what are you using today???

F

fielddominance

Hello Guys,

I have been away for some time working on various commercial projects around the world primarily using my Reds and on occasion the 5dMkII which I am sure you have all heard about & problaby own. I never made the formal jump into MF since it really was not my revenue maker and Obama Time (really Bush Time) really put a damper on non essential purchases. But I still have that bug... i was trying to decide between Dave's Sinar, Ray's HD3 or Lance's Phase system but never committed...

So what's hot now guys???

Wow!!! The Yosemite trip sounds & looks amazing!!!! Surely a trip of a lifetime and considering my last experience with you guys, one that should not be missed by anyone who wants to sharpen their skills and take it to another level. Checking my schedule now!!!

Happy to send my regards to my boys- Guy & Jack!!!

Cheers,
Prio

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Carlos,

Great to see you back! You may have noticed we added a video forum a few months back, and I'm sure your expertise would be welcome there.

I am still shooting with Phase MF cameras and backs, but have moved up from the P45+ you last saw me with to the newer P65+.

Would LOVE to have you along in Yosemite if your schedule frees up, so be sure to let me know!

Cheers,

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hey bud hope all is well. Still shooting the Phase stuff only 3 backs later I am shooting the P40 plus. Running out door

Be nice if you could make Yosemite

David K

Workshop Member
Hey Carlos, good to see you back on the forum. I'm still slogging away with my Sinar kit which is more than adequate for my current needs. Truth be told I'm probably using the Nikon D3 ten times for every time I haul out the MF. There is some new and exciting stuff in MF land though and you should check it out. Meanwhile I've seen some of the video stuff you've been shooting and it's awesome. Great work !!

F

fielddominance

Hey Kipper.. Good to hear from you!!! We must make a point of seeing each other!!! I am in town for a couple of weeks and will be shooting a couple of music vids at the end of the month maybe you can come and enjoy craft services and the sites!!!! Otherwise, I would love to meet you for lunch.

Okay... where is Lance hiding out??? South beach is not the same without him!!!

Hey sexy call me!!!!

be well,
prio