The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More on longitudinal color in the 70/2.5 S2 lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

robmac

That was an interesting choice of acronym when you think of it - lets revise it to W.A.R

Take care

R

jonoslack

That was an interesting choice of acronym when you think of it - lets revise it to W.A.R

Take care

R
Ahhh! Women Against Rape
or possibly:
Woolmead Avenue Residents association

I think that's definitely a place to stop :)

Its bedtime here - have a nice evening.

all the best

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Well we do know at least one thing here at GetDPI... And that is that Leica consumer loyalism is eons above that of any other manufacturer's.

And to be fair, I think the S2 can certainly be discussed intelligently here -- it just isn't going to get the holy grail supply of get out of jail free cards it gets elsewhere.

Sorry, but I'm not going to sit idly by and be insulted because folks here tell it like they see it.

Folks, it's a damn camera! An inanimate object, a tool, a toy or even a piece of jewelry to some. It has plusses and minuses just like every system. If you can live with them, great. If you can't then that's fine too. Either way, you remain free to discuss them as long as do so politely!

Now, if you want to "enjoy" the MF forum, I suggest you grab a beverage and peruse the MF images thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.