Site Sponsors

Thread: Free Mamiya 645AFDII/III with Aptus Back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Free Mamiya 645AFDII/III with Aptus Back.

Excuse me if this has been posted before.. could not see if it had.

http://www.leafamerica.com/specials.asp
    "Between March 19 and June 30, 2008, when photographers purchase a new Leaf Aptus 75, 65 or 22 back or the Aptus S equivalent in a Mamiya AFD mount, photographers will receive a Mamiya 645AFDII camera free-of-charge. AND…when the AFDIII is available, we will upgrade the camera to the new model FREE-OF-CHARGE – ensuring that they are up to date with the latest technology."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Free Mamiya 645AFDII/III with Aptus Back.

i would prefer a reverse offer: a free leaf back with purchase of mamiya afd.
    somehow, all "free offers" seem to be insolent attempts to disguise peddling something of no value into a "deal of the century" clothes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

For me, in general, MFDB (although I do not have one) have really caught my attention...

From where I'm coming from its a lot of money with ZD or 1 other maybe affordable. Some of the cameras/lenses on the other hand, now that I've looked, are very affordable...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I think prices for nice used MFD back are getting low enough for people to reject high end Canon ( and dare I say it? ) - Nikon DSLR's and buy into IQ - if you need it. Wayne you woudl love shooting some of those NZ lanscapes wiht on of these rigs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hello Peter.

I agree. Someone years ago said "get the quality lenses...". So now I have CZ35-70 and R105-280. Also 400D + kit 18-55. Quite hate the 400D but will be patient not bother with a better canon as 400D does everything ?good enough?...but the tele is real good for some wildlife.

Been forced to take 3 weeks holiday, and spending time (weather permiting) in/at Haast Pass. So quite drooling about this MF-digital some decent normal, wide, ultra-wide. I'm certain Medium format with ultra wide and wide lenses would give Impressive large Photos where I'm going.... ....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irakly View Post
    i would prefer a reverse offer: a free leaf back with purchase of mamiya afd.
    somehow, all "free offers" seem to be insolent attempts to disguise peddling something of no value into a "deal of the century" clothes.
    Irakly

your getting soft!