Site Sponsors

Thread: Who will be at Photokina?

Post Thanks / Like

Who will be at Photokina?

Hi guys,

I was just wondering who will be at the Photokina fair this year? Maybe we could do a forum meetup? I've never been there but I hope I can have some free time to go there this time, so I hope it'll be possible ...

So who will be there for sure?

Kind regards

Paul

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Who will be at Photokina?

I will be there on sunday 26/9/2010 (9/26/2010).

Post Thanks / Like

I am, as usual, not attending. I am celebrating my birthday at the 29th and in most cases that also entails feasting myself on some new equipment

I do wish everyone a nice time that is going and maybe one day I will go there as well. I think I must one day, I have been making many friends over the years. Many I have only 'met' via email.

I did go to an event in Nieuwegein this year, which was kind of an unicum. It was nice to see some very surprised faces

An event like Photokina is perhaps a good excuse to meet them in the flesh though I prefer less hectic and crowded circumstances.

H3DTOGO, do keep me in the loop how your 'Kina' went. Very curious to hear...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I hope to get some decent answers concerning Hasselblad using my as new 528c for more than a year now (march 2010) ( they lost one that had to be repaired in shipping, so I offered the dealer to use mine as a replacement renting back... but the dealer went bankrupt and Hasselblad kept using my 528c and refused to give it back). They also used my H3dII-31 for more than 7 month to help out an other client of them (and i even did not get a "thank you" nor from Hasselblad nor from the person who used it for more then 25000 shots and scratches!!!)
    I happened to have a good relationship with that dealer, did a lot of promotion for them and on the internet but hey, Hasselblad does not care for that. They told me to be happy that i got my H3dII-31 back after almost 3/4 of a year and that i should not expect any compensation. Now they have a very used 528c they are willing to give me as a replacement for my as new, cleaned back they are using to help out someone else. One should try to get something done by hasselblad for free... but they do expect me to give them my camerabacks for free and to stay happy. :
    What would you do or think about this??????
    I hope now they have a new commercial manager that this person does understand my feelings and problems.
    This almost seems to become a never ending story or better, a never ending horror story...
    Last edited by H3dtogo; 30th August 2010 at 03:03.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by H3dtogo View Post
    I hope to get some decent answers concerning Hasselblad using my as new 528c for more than a year now (march 2010) ( they lost one that had to be repaired in shipping, so I offered the dealer to use mine as a replacement renting back... but the dealer went bankrupt and Hasselblad kept using my 528c and refused to give it back). They also used my H3dII-31 for more than 7 month to help out an other client of them (and i even did not get a "thank you" nor from Hasselblad nor from the person who used it for more then 25000 shots and scratches!!!)
    I happened to have a good relationship with that dealer, did a lot of promotion for them and on the internet but hey, Hasselblad does not care for that. They told me to be happy that i got my H3dII-31 back after almost 3/4 of a year and that i should not expect any compensation. Now they have a very used 528c they are willing to give me as a replacement for my as new, cleaned back they are using to help out someone else. One should try to get something done by hasselblad for free... but they do expect me to give them my camerabacks for free and to stay happy. :
    What would you do or think about this??????
    I hope now they have a new commercial manager that this person does understand my feelings and problems.
    This almost seems to become a never ending story or better, a never ending horror story...
    Is this HASSELBLAD's new "rocking service" . ? ? ?
    Hopefully not .

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be at Photokina again this year, with daily show reports on my blog.

David
    David Farkas
    Leica Store Miami

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Dave Gallagher and I will be there blogging in real time. I've been invited to tour the Denmark HQ of Phase One afterwards and we have private meetings set up with most of our favorite manufacturers including dealer meetings with Phase One, Leaf, and VIP meetings with Leica.

http://www.captureintegration.com/category/kina/

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
    Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
    RSS Feed: Subscribe
    Buy Capture One at 10% off
    Personal Work

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I will be there on Friday and Saturday - Cologne is less than 100km to drive, so no way to miss it

Andreas

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

21-24/9
    Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One | Mamiya Leaf
    e: [email protected] | m: +44(0)77 8992 8199 | yaya's blog