The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hi from Germany

softlight

Hi to everyone,
been browsing for quite a while through the medium format section on this forum, until I eventually registered myself :)
I´m shooting mainly horses, using studio lighting and my Hasselblad H2 with P30 back.
Just to give you a quick impression of my work, check out the pic or my website ;-)
Cheers from Germany
Joerg

ustein

Contributing Editor
Beautiful shots. When we lived in Germany we we did not pay much attention for horses. Now we see them all the times in the fields close by. This is Cowboy country with rodeos and all that.

David Schneider

This is Cowboy country with rodeos and all that.
High ridership rate locally by me and it's not for rodeos! lol Hunter/jumper, dressage, eventing (my favorite to photography), trail riding, therapeutic riding, etc., plus a little barrel racing thrown in.