Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Finally !!! i'm officially in the club !!

  1. #1
    Senior Member mAlKhamis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Davis, California
    Posts
    373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Finally !!! i'm officially in the club !!

    Hey guys,

    what's up, sorry for the long absence, but my work and study circumstance were really harsh, plus i though that it would be inappropriate to participate with out a girlfriend ( AKA DMF).

    I finally got my Phase one P40+ with DF and 80mm LS
    and soon i'm expecting the 28 D

    and here is my first test shot

    [IMG] First Test Shot ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr[/IMG]

    and here is the large file link:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/m_alkha...31593/sizes/o/

    and finally i would like to thank

    Dave Gallagher,president of capture integration
    Doug Peterson, Head of Technical Services

    they become my best friends during the process, and they are really the best in their work.

    Guy and Jack thank you so much for the amazing Forum, and for being so tolerant and kind in answering our questions.

    cheers! for all
    Mohammad Al-Khamis

  2. #2
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    32 31' 37.06" N, 111 6' 0.9" W
    Posts
    4,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Finally !!! i'm officially in the club !!

    Congratulations - you couldn't have picked a better foursome.

    Great first image by the way

    Don
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

  3. #3
    Senior Member mAlKhamis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Davis, California
    Posts
    373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Finally !!! i'm officially in the club !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Libby View Post
    Congratulations - you couldn't have picked a better foursome.

    Great first image by the way

    Don
    Thanks Don, I'm so happy for it, i really appreciate your comment, cheers! my friend !
    Mohammad Al-Khamis

  4. #4
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1145

    Re: Finally !!! i'm officially in the club !!

    Congratulations!

    ....I just got almost the same setup....my 80 is the D and not the LS but I'm also very excited with the kit.

  5. #5
    Senior Member mAlKhamis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Davis, California
    Posts
    373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Finally !!! i'm officially in the club !!

    Quote Originally Posted by TEBnewyork View Post
    Congratulations!

    ....I just got almost the same setup....my 80 is the D and not the LS but I'm also very excited with the kit.
    Thank you so much Terry, congrats to you too buddy, i hope you are enjoying it as i do

    cheers!

    mohammad
    Mohammad Al-Khamis

  6. #6
    Workshop Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7

    Re: Finally !!! i'm officially in the club !!

    Great first shot Mohammad. I foresee some great images coming from you using this system!

  7. #7
    Subscriber Member billbunton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Alamogordo, NM
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10

    Re: Finally !!! i'm officially in the club !!

    Congratulations! Great combo, though along with Terry I got the 80D and not the LS.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Finally !!! i'm officially in the club !!

    Good luck with your new camera!
    www.williamophuis.com

    Hassy H4D-40.

  9. #9
    Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    23,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2555

    Re: Finally !!! i'm officially in the club !!

    Quote Originally Posted by mAlKhamis View Post
    Hey guys,

    what's up, sorry for the long absence, but my work and study circumstance were really harsh, plus i though that it would be inappropriate to participate with out a girlfriend ( AKA DMF).

    I finally got my Phase one P40+ with DF and 80mm LS
    and soon i'm expecting the 28 D

    and here is my first test shot

    [IMG] First Test Shot ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr[/IMG]

    and here is the large file link:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/m_alkha...31593/sizes/o/

    and finally i would like to thank

    Dave Gallagher,president of capture integration
    Doug Peterson, Head of Technical Services

    they become my best friends during the process, and they are really the best in their work.

    Guy and Jack thank you so much for the amazing Forum, and for being so tolerant and kind in answering our questions.

    cheers! for all
    Congrats I know we talked several times and glad you made the move. Good luck and get out and shoot. We want to see results.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

    www.guymancusophotography.com

  10. #10
    Senior Member mAlKhamis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Davis, California
    Posts
    373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Finally !!! i'm officially in the club !!

    doug, bill, Will, and Guy, thank you so much, and i'm trying my best to get the most it, and i'm really excited to bring more results out it !! cheers! for you all my friend
    Mohammad Al-Khamis

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •