The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Some Quick News From Photokina

Hi All,

Its been a very busy show here so apologies for not posting sooner.

A quick summary..

H4D50MS with optional 6 shot mode for 200MP capture
HC120II and HC50II Lenses
Phocus 2.6 with Dust Removal
Phocus Mobile for iPad and iPhone (See screen shot)

...and a couple of images for some custom products you may like? Please give me your feedback! (Apologies for iPhone Photography!)

David

Dustbak

David,

Some more background info on the 6-shot 200MP capture? Will it only be available for the 50MS or will it also become available for the 39?

Some more light on how the 6-shot works? I can understand multishot and microstep but how is the 6-shot going or is that confidential (for now)? I have some idea how to do it but for the life am puzzled over how to do it in 6 shots and still get non-interpolated colors.

Geez.... I have always read people complaining about the availability of black H's, now you guys are coming with white & reds!?!

How is the Photokina going sofar? Sorry I won't attend. I hate crowds and also believe this is an opportunity to win new clients and not meet existing ones.

I willl be running off to get myself an Ipad though :) (this was just the excuse I needed to convince my management).

BradleyGibson

Pssst! David--get them to try this crazy idea--it's called "black"! I hear it's gonna be all the rage next year, this "black".

Just remember--you heard it from me first! ;)

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Pssst! David--get them to try this crazy idea--it's called "black"! I hear it's gonna be all the rage next year, this "black".

Just remember--you heard it from me first! ;)

Hello Brad

Nice to see , that you are still alive and obviously still attracted by MF DIGITAL .
It would be fine to hear from you from time to time .
Best regards .

tjv

Hi David,
I'd love to hear more information regarding the "entry level" H4D-31.
I hear that it is the exact same back as the older H3D-31, just with body improvements like True Focus? I'm wondering if purchasing the H4D-31 then guarantees more firmware upgrades like the virtual spirit level etc and if there have been any other firmware improvements "under the hood" that might improve things like noise, colour etc?
Thanks,
Tim

andrew wuttke

Hi David

thanks for your various posts its great to see industry reps posting and responding to questions

my question is is there a planned release/shipping date for the H4d 31 to Australia

thanks andrew