The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ShootNYC anybody going?

symbolphoto

I intend to be there... i went to Focal Point when it was up here in Boston. I figure this may be a bit more fun and interesting. I'd really like to meet August Bradley and talk about his lighting setups, personally.

Anybody else going?

http://www.shoot-nyc.com/

Last edited:

arashm

Hello
it would be great to actually meet some of the forum members here.
I'm one of the speakers on Friday, so I'll be there :)
looking forward to it.
am

symbolphoto

oh wow, that's weird, i'll probably stop by photoplus to talk to the Elinchrom people. Haven't spoken to Mark Astmann in a while. But for me August Bradley is the man to speak to.

Am, what is your speech on?

arashm

I'm co-presenting with my good friend, we work together and try to combine motion and photography.
This is the seminar on friday.
4:00pm–5:30pm: "Building Motion with the Still Image"
Speakers: Ryan Enn Hughes & Arash Moallemi

I'm actually really looking forward to attending the event myself and hopefully learn as much as I can, it's always good to be around people who are excited about the same thing as each other.
am

Valentin

oh wow, that's weird, i'll probably stop by photoplus to talk to the Elinchrom people. Haven't spoken to Mark Astmann in a while. But for me August Bradley is the man to speak to.

Am, what is your speech on?
Let me know if you want to meet up.

David K

Workshop Member
There's a 50-50 chance I will be there. If I do go I think we should all have a drink and bill it to the forum...

symbolphoto

Valentin,

I'm like 80% there, i'll solidify by friday. We've got 7 weddings this month, going to hard to do it, but i should pull it off somehow.

symbolphoto

:)

I'll be there. Tis solidified. David, looking forward to meeting you. Valentin, if you are there, i'll swing by. I'll be the dork inspecting August Bradley's setup's very closely. (More importantly some of his photoshop work, if possible)

Valentin

:)

I'll be there. Tis solidified. David, looking forward to meeting you. Valentin, if you are there, i'll swing by. I'll be the dork inspecting August Bradley's setup's very closely. (More importantly some of his photoshop work, if possible)
I'll PM you my phone number.

M

mastmann

oh wow, that's weird, i'll probably stop by photoplus to talk to the Elinchrom people. Haven't spoken to Mark Astmann in a
Hi All - If you're coming to PhotoPlus East in NYC next week swing by the Manfrotto Distribution Booth as we have a spectacular schedule of speakers shown below. These industry leaders will be sharing their images, thoughts and their expertise with you. Many will be doing live shooting using the equipment you've got questions about.

Plus, if you are interested in Elinchrom, Malcolm Whittle, the owner will be in the Elinchrom section of the booth to answer your tough questions. I'll be there to to help out with any of your lighting or gear questions or if you need any Quadra training.
Here is our schedule of speakers for the event.

Manfrotto School of Ecellence
Speakers Schedule

10/28/2010 - Thursday

10:15AM - 10:45AM Joe McNally
11:15AM - 11:45AM Josh Fischer
12:15PM - 12:45PM Scott Kelby
1:15PM - 1:45PM RC Concepcion
2:15PM - 2:45PM Forest McMullin
3:15PM - 3:45PM Josh Fischer
4:15PM - 4:45PM Michael Corsentino

10/29/2010 - Friday

10:15AM - 10:45AM Tyler Stableford