The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Breaking news: Leaf Aptus-II 12 for AFi/Hy6

Steve Hendrix

Effective immediately, the Aptus-II 12 is now available for the AFi/Hy6 platform.

Please understand what we know so far:

*this is for existing AFi/Hy6 users
*there is no current stated intention to ship AFi/Hy6 cameras

This is the extent of what we know at this time. If there are questions,m post them or PM me and we'll try to get answers (and provide our perspective, naturally).

We are accepting orders - $33,490 (back only). Upgrade pricing and estimated delivery times will be forthcoming.

http://www.captureintegration.com/2010/10/18/aptus-ii-12-for-afihy6/

Steve Hendrix

David K

Workshop Member
Steve, this is good news for us Hy6'ers. Whoever made this decision has, IMHO, made a smart one. Sure hope they have a nice trade-in/upgrade path as icing on the cake :)

Steve Hendrix

Steve, this is good news for us Hy6'ers. Whoever made this decision has, IMHO, made a smart one. Sure hope they have a nice trade-in/upgrade path as icing on the cake :)

You don't want to know....:eek:

If you have to ask.....:D

Hopefully they'll be merciful.

Steve Hendrix

yaya

Graham I'll be in St. Petersburg with one this week...only a few hundred Km's away....

Graham Mitchell

Hi Yair, I don't have a Russian visa at the moment. Didn't hear back from you last time I was in London but hope to be back in 2-3 weeks. Will definitely try to catch you there!