The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Eastern Sierra's, Fall Color

Ebe

Wanted to share a few pictures from the Eastern Sierra's
Fall Color, Indian Petroglyphs, Panorama of Owens River

These were taken Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. The workshop should
be in the same area Wednesday and Thursday this week.
Fall color shots were taken lower Lundy Canyon, and in Lee Vining Creek.
Color was awesome this year for this area, however it was windy,
overcast, and had to shoot between rain showers.
Weather report said it might clear up for the workshop.

Phase Afd, P40+, (35-55-80D-150D)

mAlKhamis

Lovely Shots ! Ebe, well done, i wish i could go out now ! for some good fall shots! but studying is really what holding me off :( lucky you, enjoy and cheers for you and the yellows !!!

Ebe

Mohammad;

Thank you !
One of the advantages of being retired, is geting out
and taking pictures more often.

Professional

Very nice colorful shots!
You are lucky, i can go out as i am not studying, i am working and i have time to go out, but the bad news is that i don't live in such a beautiful country as yours.

S

shuttershane

Wonderful captures! Makes me realize how much harder I need to work on my work. Thanks for sharing.

mAlKhamis

Mohammad;

Thank you !
One of the advantages of being retired, is geting out
and taking pictures more often.
Well Ebe, i totally agree, good for you buddy, and hopefully i could get something in my winter break ;) i'm so looking forward for that, and i hope some day our path crosses, from the south to the north of california :thumbs:

Tareq, i totally understand your situation, since i originally come from your region :deadhorse:however, i was blessed with my 4 years PhD scholarship in California, therefore i wish i can get the best out of it, cheers my friend :)

Professional

Well Ebe, i totally agree, good for you buddy, and hopefully i could get something in my winter break ;) i'm so looking forward for that, and i hope some day our path crosses, from the south to the north of california :thumbs:

Tareq, i totally understand your situation, since i originally come from your region :deadhorse:however, i was blessed with my 4 years PhD scholarship in California, therefore i wish i can get the best out of it, cheers my friend :)
Mohammed, i am thinking seriously to study abroad like in USA or UK, then i know i will do a lot of nice photography over there, until that time i am experimenting and learning here.