The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Below the Show at PhotoPlus Expo 10/29/10

Steve Hendrix

Doug Peterson and I will be at PhotoPlus Expo this week. While we have a number of meetings set with some of our industry partners, we are also meeting clients and friends (including LL alumni, of course) below the show floor from 1PM - 3PM, Friday the 29th. Joining us for part of our meet-up will be Kelsey Fain and Stephan Schultz, Leica S2 System Product Managers. Anyone attending is welcome to join us.

Details:
http://www.captureintegration.com/2010/02/15/oct-28-30-2010-new-york-photo-plus/

Valentin

I will only be there on the 28th, but I would love to put some faces behind the names here. Are the CI people at any of the booths?

Steve Hendrix

I will only be there on the 28th, but I would love to put some faces behind the names here. Are the CI people at any of the booths?

In addition to some of the partner meetings we'll be having, we will also be browsing the show floor. Feel free to send either Doug or me a PM or an email and we can try and coordinate.

Steve Hendrix

Steve Hendrix

Re: *Below the Show* - added guest (Schneider) and schedule

We have an added guest and a schedule:

1:00
*Ulrich Eilsberger, Product Manager, Schnieder Optics, Photo Division

2:00
*Kelsey Fain, S System Product Manager, Leica Camera, Inc.
*Stephan Schultz, S System Product Manager, Leica Camera, AG, Germany.

Steve Hendrix