The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Who has what? And wish list

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
The one thing that gives me some thought now since I stayed with the 22mpx backs and did not go higher was if i need to pick up more overall resolution and be able to get even bigger was the Horseman sliding back which i can stitch fairly easy enough 3 images together and pick up the overall gain that way also. It is cheating per say but it does get it done and that is something that has some real value plus i have a sliding back for the normal shots also. So looking at the Horseman or Cambo there some real power there not to mention the extremely fine lenses on these sliding backs. I thought about selling it and getting the 28mm but really rethinking that with the Horseman because it solves two distinct issues. I'm waiting for all the parts to get it all back together so I can get out and put it too use. My lens was loose and it was off so that went back and waiting word on that.

Rethmeier

Sinar Hy6/75LV with 2.5 inch screen.
40 Schneider
55 PCS Schneider
90 Apo Schneider
110/2 Zeiss
180/2.8 Schneider
1.4 Longar
+ Alpa Max with 24XL +35XL+47XL in the pipeline

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Bob/Woody
The Sylvestri Flexicam body may be a solution. One of my clients who just purchased a P45+ ordered one to try out. He is going to let me evaluate it when it comes in. The distribution of their products here in the states is lacking so it has been hard to get an evaluation unit w/o purchasing it upfront as a special order item.
It looks like a great product on paper.
Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
305-394-3196 cell | 305-534-5702 office
Capture Integration
My Blog
[email protected]

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Lance, do you have pricing on the Flexi? I looked and couldn't find any.

Stuart Richardson

Rather than list all the stuff, I am just going to post a picture from each medium format system. They're all film, though. If someone can tell me what's what, they get extra credit.

(I suppose that counts as medium format)

If anyone gets this one without reading the file name, I will be pretty impressed.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Short list:

Mamiya 7 65 F4
Hasselblad 343 Scanner

Hasselblad H3DII 39 80 HC

Wish List

HC 300
HC 50

Alpa TC 35/47 Schneider

Bob Moore

Stuart Richardson

Ah, I forgot the wishlist -- Hy6 with Sinar 33mp back. And a 110/2 in Rollei mount, a Hasselblad X5, some superachromats for the hassie...and an Aston Martin DB9, while we are at it. Of course, none of those is likely at the moment, least of all the DB9!

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Lance, do you have pricing on the Flexi? I looked and couldn't find any.
The #F050 Flexicam (with fused bellows) is $2850.
The #F108 Sliding Back for Flexicam (traditional V interface for a digital back) is $1595.
The #F050 weighs 2.37 lb., or 1.008 kg. This is obviously without lens, or bay adapter fitting for lens (if required).
Have full price list somewhere with all mounts and lenses. Will find it and post tomorrow.
L
Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
305-394-3196 cell | 305-534-5702 office
Capture Integration
My Blog
[email protected]

mark1958

Hasselblad H3DII-31
28mm HC
50mm HC in process of selling
50-110mm HC zoom
100mm HC
120mm HC macro
210mm HC
300mm HC
1.7x TC
extenders
metz 54 flash

I want Hasselblad to make some tilt shift lens options.

Use now:
Rolleiflex Hy6, 45 degree Finder, unrevolving adapter.
Sinarback eMotion 54LV
40 mm. Schneider
50 mm. AF Schneider
90 mm. Makro Apo Schneider
180 mm. Schneider

Sinar-M + four Sinaron-Zeiss AF lenses (40mm, 80mm, 120mm, 180mm)
Sinarback 54H
Alpa TC and SWA+35XL+45 ALPAR
---
Wishlist: the new 28 mm. Sinaron for Sinar-M. FOBA copying stand.
---
I am using Sinar backs for more than 3 years: the e22 (upgraded to the eMotion 54LV, I am using the 54LV now). In 2007 I was able to buy a cheep used eMotion 75, upgraded it to 75LV and sold to finance the SB 54H and a Rollei Hy6. We do a lot of copying work for my wife's gallery and some artists in Russia and 54H became the tool. We use the SB54H on the Sinar-m and I do not plan any upgrades of my multi shot sinarback. I am sure that the 22 mpx. resolution is more than enough for catalogues we do 4-5 times a year. Sinar-M is stable and fast. Before I used the Rollei X-Act and the Alpa for copying work and the Sinar-M system made my manual focus cameras redundant. I will definitely live with the Sinar-M and the 54H for a long time. We rent out the system pretty often and the rent fees help us to pay some bills.
The Hy6 is my personal camera and I plan to upgrade the e54LV in the future (after PhotoKina?). I do not need a high density sensor for my purposes, I would like to buy a high sensitivity back to use on an ALPA handheld (I shoot 6x8
Fuji NPZ 800).
Yevgeny

fotografz

Hasselblad H3D-II/39 & Image Bank:
28mm HC, 35mm HC, 50mm HC, 80mm HC, 100mm HC, 120 Macro HC, 150mm HC, 300mm HC, 1.7X HC
2 CF Adapters to use all CFi & CFE lenses listed below:

Hasselblad CFV-II digital back (purchased, but to be delivered):
Primarily destined for the Hasselblad 203FE as it's the only back that works without restrictions or sync cables.

Hasselblad 203FE:
50/2.8FE, 110/2FE, 150/2.8FE, 250/4FE, 350/4FE, 1.4XE & 2XE, (also any of the CFi or CFE lenses listed below.)

2 Hasselblad 503CWs and accessories:
30CFE fisheye, 40CFE, 50CFi, 60CFi, 80CFE, 100CFi, 120CFE Macro, 150CFi, 180CFi, 350CF

Imacon/Hasselblad 949 Film Scanner (same as current X5.)

Rollei Xact2 view camera with Kapture Group sliding back in H mount:
28/2.8 Schneider APO Digitar, 45mm Rodenstock APO-Sironar Digital, 90mm Rodenstock APO-Sironar Digital, Rodenstock 120mm Marco APO-Sironar Digital, Rodenstock 150&210mm non-digital for people work.

(view camera focusing note: when tethered, Phocus software not only provides Live View, it provides audio feed back.)

In the pipe line: but not finalized:
Hasselblad CF/39 Multishot with iAdapters for a H2F camera; iAdapter to use it on complete Mamiya RZ Pro-II system (that's to long to list here); and a V mount iAdapter for the 503CWs. If this doesn't pan out, I will secure a Phase One P39 or P25+ in V mount.
Also hunting for a second 203FE to convert for the CFV back, so I can retain full use of the E Film backs on the other 203FE body.

Wish List:
ALPA (someday ;) )
May upgrade the 40CFE to the IF version, and upgrade the 180CFi to a CFE version.
Would like to eventually get Kapture Group Quad Stitch Sliding back for the Rollei View Camera... but this may be unnecessary if I do secure the 39 meg Multi Shot.
Hoping Hasselblad delivers on the rumored T/S HC lens(es) ... also hope Hasselblad makes a Focal Plane version of the H camera.

Ben Rubinstein

Remind me to break into your house one day Marc, it would be well worth the money for my flight and the thugs I would have to hire.... :thumbs:

Ben Rubinstein

My assistants mother just died and he's not working for me for the upcoming wedding season, he's sorting out stuff in a different city. I'm meant to be talking to a prospective replacement today, it's hard as I live in a different country than I work in and training people up over the phone isn't easy!

However just to make you happy Thierry, I'll put 'knows how to use a crowbar' into the job description! :ROTFL:

fotografz

Ben, if you and your team can get through the radio security system, break into the vault, ... and do it in under 2 minutes due to a local response time (I live right by the police station), you are welcome to it ... my insurance is paid up in full :D

Graham Mitchell

Sinar eMotion 54LV
Rollei 6008AF
Rollei 6008i
2 x 40mm f3.5 PQ (Schneider)
80mm f2.8 PQS
80mm f2 PQ (Schneider)
150mm f4 PQS (Zeiss)
180mm f2.8 (Schneider)
Longar 1.4x teleconverter
waist-level finder, 45 degree finder, remote control
full extension ring set

Arca Swiss 6x9 with Schneider 28mm lens and ancient 135mm Linhof lens.

Wish list:

Sinar Hy6 with waist level and 45 degree finders
35mm lens (not out yet)
60mm f3.5 PQ (Schneider)
90mm f4 Makro PQS (Schneider)
110mm f2 PQ (Zeiss)
120mm f/4 Macro PQS (Zeiss)
300mm f4 PQ (Schneider)
oh, and two more Profoto Pro generators with 4 more heads :)

Last edited: