Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 645d on ebay

  1. #1
    Member Stan Lawrence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    645d on ebay


  2. #2
    Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    5,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    564

    Re: 645d on ebay

    Looks legit to me. Especially considering the Q&A.

  3. #3
    tetsrfun
    Guest

    Re: 645d on ebay

    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Lawrence View Post
    Here is another option that maybe several thousand $$$ less expensive. This is the Tokyo buying service that Nick Devlin of LuLA 645 review used.

    http://whiterabbitexpress.com/buypen...m-format-dslr/

    Steve

  4. #4
    Member Stan Lawrence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 645d on ebay

    Quote Originally Posted by tetsrfun View Post
    Here is another option that maybe several thousand $$$ less expensive. This is the Tokyo buying service that Nick Devlin of LuLA 645 review used.

    http://whiterabbitexpress.com/buypen...m-format-dslr/

    Steve
    I guess the question is, would we need to pay duty and how much would that be?

  5. #5
    Senior Member David Schneider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    509
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 645d on ebay

    There's a guy who posts here sometimes in the Washington, DC area that purchased from Japan.

    My worry is where do you go for service? I guess it doesn't take that long to Fed Ex to Japan though. Just would hope someone there speak good enough English to understand what my problem is and what needs fixing.

  6. #6
    tetsrfun
    Guest

    Re: 645d on ebay

    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Lawrence View Post
    I guess the question is, would we need to pay duty and how much would that be?
    The ebay listing also seems to be a Tokyo buying service. I have purchased used camera equipment from Europe and Asia and no additional charges were listed. Don't know about new.

    Steve

  7. #7
    Member Stan Lawrence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 645d on ebay

    Quote Originally Posted by tetsrfun View Post
    The ebay listing also seems to be a Tokyo buying service. I have purchased used camera equipment from Europe and Asia and no additional charges were listed. Don't know about new.

    Steve
    I sent an inquiry about the duty, if that's reasonable I'll order this week.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •