The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Aptus II 12 in an H mount

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Leaf has announced that the highest resolution back in the world, the Aptus-II 12, will be available in a Hasselblad H mount starting in late March 2011. This will bring the first and only 80 megapixel digital back to the H platform. The list price will be $31,990.

http://www.captureintegration.com/2010/11/24/aptus-ii-12-available-in-h-mount/

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Leaf, Leica, Cambo, Arca Swiss, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Broncolor, Eizo & More

National: 877.217.9870 *| *Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One at 10% off

Steve Hendrix

Leaf has announced that the highest resolution back in the world, the Aptus-II 12, will be available in a Hasselblad H mount starting in late March 2011. This will bring the first and only 80 megapixel digital back to the H platform. The list price will be $31,990.

http://www.captureintegration.com/2010/11/24/aptus-ii-12-available-in-h-mount/

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Leaf, Leica, Cambo, Arca Swiss, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Broncolor, Eizo & More

National: 877.217.9870 *| *Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One at 10% off

But orders can be accepted immediately. March would be the expected delivery date for first responders.

Steve Hendrix

National: 877.217.9870 | Direct: 404.543.8475
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One at 10% off[/SIZE

Steve Hendrix

So, Steve ...

is it conceivable to use a H2F or H4 camera with a sync cord body to back and select sync mode in the H menu?

-Marc

Not that I am aware of. I believe it would require the camera itself to be told to not engage electronically, which doesn't seem to happen, and thus if there's anything on there besides the expected Hasselblad digital component, an error occurs. As far as I know.

Steve Hendrix

yaya

Not that I am aware of. I believe it would require the camera itself to be told to not engage electronically, which doesn't seem to happen, and thus if there's anything on there besides the expected Hasselblad digital component, an error occurs. As far as I know.
Steve Hendrix
The H2F has some sort of a firmware lock on it so when there's a 3rd party back on it it'll say something like "magazine has no power".

Yair