The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

shogun's way

irakly

it was one of the most bizarre shoots in my memory...
as for technical mumbo-jumbo, this is mixed lighting: main (key) is a broncolor d160 flash with a grid standing on the left and bounced from a white wall on the right. fill is ambient. handheld. i swear, i did not smoke pot with her.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
THis is an awesome image Irakly --- LOVE the confluence of the shoes lined up on one side and bottles on the other.

(And I don't believe you for one second on the pot :D)

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I very much like many of your shots Irakly, but I keep coming back to this one. So many potential little stories in the shot. It's so thorough and bold.

Kurt

irakly

WONDERFUL

Are you selling prints?

Mike
i do. the girl signed the release. or you are asking in general? my book is coming out in a few weeks. everything that is there is sold through my agent's gallery in moscow, but they have rights only within russian federation. anywhere else i can sell myself.

irakly

What I like most about this is the look of it. This looks like MF stuff
no shit, it's C645/P25 :)

check this one out. flash + natural light + dragging a shutter. it's no match for how it looks on a print, but you can kind of half-enjoy it :)