The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One v6: What's the Most Exciting Change/Feature

What's the Most Exciting Change/Feature in v6?

• Perspective Correction

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Local Adjustments

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Black & White Tools

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Video Import/Rename/Organizing

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Printing

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Speed / GPU Acceleration / 64-Bit

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Something Else

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

jonoslack

Ah - the most exciting feature is that it really has nothing to make me change from Aperture, spend money and have to transfer my library
:ROTFL:

But there doesn't seem to be an 'abstain' option in the voting.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Jono,
Isn't no vote an abstention? You have recorded your "present" I see LOL
-bob

mAlKhamis

The Capture Integration Styles pack has color filters, and a new one will be released (hopefully this week) with gradients using the local adjustments tool (sort of in reverse).

Polarization is an optical filter and you can sort of simulate some of the effects (we have a SkyDarken in our current Styles Pack) but only somewhat.
Thanks Doug as usual, you always make my day, can't wait to put my hands on the new version,, cheers! Buddy

etrigan63

I have to admit the speed improvements are nice and the B&W is excellent. One question, is GPU acceleration available on the Mac version?

emaxxx

I have to admit the speed improvements are nice and the B&W is excellent. One question, is GPU acceleration available on the Mac version?
Yes! :thumbup:

Also the lens correction tool and the split toning option are good improvements.