The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

User manual for Mamiya ZD (SLR)

alba63

Hello, I bought a ZD (SLR version) from a dealer, it came without anything except charger and battery, in return it was quite cheap (not more than a new Nikon d700) with warranty for functionality. I will also ask the dealer for providing me one, but is there a downloadable version of the camera, like a pdf or so? Basic camera functions are no problem, I am used to lots of DSLRs, but there may still be things I may learn from a manual...

BTW, 3 years ago a pro photographer offered me a used ZD SLR, and showed me a few (quite huge) prints he had made with the camera - they really knocked me off my shoes, they were impressive to say the least. I didn't buy the camera, at that time it was still quite expensive, but now I have it. I am aware of it's limitations and will use my Canon for the situations where I have not much light etc.

Thank you
Bernhard

menos

For what it's worth - here is the only link, I found for the Mamiya ZD camera user's manual:

Mamiya ZD DSLR User Manual

I have just bought an integrated ZD camera to add to my Pro-TL and am awaiting shipment.
I am pretty excited, what this body can do and am in the process of building a nice usable medium format system - all those lenses are veeeeery tempting ;-)