The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Has anyone been to Casa Lula lately?

B

Ben Norton

Yeah... what's that all about? Maybe they've all gone there on holiday!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
LOL . Actually I think Michael is most likely down there now this time of the year but I'm sure they are doing some updates, actually so are we.

Although this is not a good sign

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.luminous-landscape.com Port 80

engel001

I found this information regarding the outage:

"Thursday, 02 December 2010
Luminous Landscape Will Be Back Soon!
The Luminous Landscape suffered a major server crash yesterday (Thursday) afternoon, resulting in the site's longest downtime in 11 years. Michael tells me the situation is under control and they're in the process of reloading the site from a backup. They hope to be back online as early as this morning. So if you've tried to log in and had problems, don't worry—all should be well before long.

Good luck to L-L, and we'll keep you posted of any further developments.

Mike"