The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 503CWD-II???

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
Al-

The cfv works great on my SWC and has from the gitgo, but it's an cfv-I. I have never used the new cfv-II so am passing the information along from another board (http://www.hasselbladinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2962). At a minimum, there is some confusion about this question and Jim Arnosky is attempting to get it clarified by Redmond.

I couldn't tell whether you are using the I or II, but if it's the II you have found the magical workaround, which is good news.

As for the L-bracket, it was not included in the equipment list nor package for either of the Anniversary kits I bought last year, and the delivery came direclty from Hasselblad so I don't think I was shorted.

Great system, isnt' it. I now have the H3d31-II, which I also love, but I can't entirely give up the square.