The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya ZD profile for Lightroom

itsskin

Hi!
Any chance to share ZD back profile for Lightroom, anyone? C1 does nice job in default color rendering, but the problem is all my current work flow is in lightroom. And lightroom 3 defaults are BAD.
Thank you!

MaxKißler

Hi itsskin,

I recommend you create your own preset. To do so, go to the "develop" section and make your adjustments. Then click on the "plus" sign to create a new preset and only choose the parameters you usually want to adjust with only one click. I got bothered that LR wants to sharpen and darken all of the ZD files so I created a preset (with some minor adjustments in noise reduction as well) to neutralize those standard settings.

itsskin

I don't trust my eyes in terms of color correction. Was hoping someone with more experience can share. Have to look for something like X-Rite color checker I think.

Valentin

You can create your own camera profile in LR using the DNG. Would be best if you have a standardized target.