The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

apo digitar 100 vs digaron 90 HR W

J

johann

Hi there,
this is my first time here and I'm very happy to have found such incredible big bunch of dedicated colleagues!
I was wondering who of you has any experience with the above mentioned lenses or the digaron HR S 100.

the HrS 100 has way smaller IC but then again what if you use it beyond, in other words how rapidly does it become unusable in terms of contrast en resolution.

the apo digitar 100 is used in the aero camera Alpa is producing, so it should be a good choice.

the 90 HRW seems to be loved be quite a number of users for stitching.

I'm using a P45 on a Linhof 679 and might be getting a Linhof Techno.
subjects are interieurs with tilt and shift.

well anyone who can ad any advice/experience would be great.

cheers,
johan

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Johan,

I can't offer any info on the comparisons between the 90 HR-W & 100 APO Digitar but I can say that I'm extremely pleased with the performance of my 90 HR-W. The IC on this permits full shifts with my Alpa & P40+ with minimal LCC correction. Super sharp so far for me at least.