The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

problem with files, it happens sometimes...

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
1 - is it related to a particular cf card? If yes, you're lucky.

2 - If not, I strongly suspect that it's the processor/logic board unfortunately. I had a Kodak DCS645M back that did this a while ago and it was the main board that caused the image buffer write problem. I hope it isn't that ... It was cheaper to replace than get fixed.

yaya

sometimes i have this can of file... (aptus 22)... where does it come from ? how to avoid it ?

thanks
Most likely this is a sync issue with one of your lenses at certain shutter speeds. Usually this starts happening as the pc socket starts wearing out so it could be worth having the lens serviced

You can also submit a support case and send us some raw files so that we can confirm that this is indeed the issue

Link to support site

cheers

yair

jotloob

Subscriber Member
You can also submit a support case and send us some raw files so that we can confirm that this is indeed the issue .
cheers
yair
Yair

This is an outstanding service offer .:thumbs:
I have never experienced something like that from an other brand .

archivue

Yair rocks as usual !

i will send a file when i'm back home !
it happens with several CF card !
i've stop using lexar UDMA, too much problem... i'm using Sandisk extreme.