The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LCD protection for Phase One backs

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I figure that I probably should use something to protect the LCD panel on the Phase One back. I know that I can make a protector to fit by cutting down one of the off the shelf protectors such as Zagg or general PDA protectors but I'd rather just buy something that fits closely enough and that I can replace easily as necessary.

I really don't need Schott glass etc etc - just something to avoid any scratches from general handling and storing the camera/back in the bag. Cosmetics & hi-tech materials aren't as important as just keeping the LCD cover unscratched, although obviously useable as possible.

Has anyone come across something that fits nicely?

GRW

Yeah I had the same problem, I ended up just ordering the Hassy fit one from Zagg. Fit was pretty good to be fair and I've never had a moments bother.

Graeme

cs750

It would be nice if Capture Integration or Phase One came up with a custom designed LCD protector! Since Capture Integration is selling LCC cards, maybe "someone" just needs to plant the idea? Charles