The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Medium Format Open House Between NYC-Philly

David Schneider

Tuesday, April 5th, 5pm to 9/10pm?
Upscale Portrait Design & Photography
37 West Prospect Street
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
732-432-8181
[email protected]

If you're interested in learning about medium format digital cameras, have questions about gear you already own or C1 or Phocus, are thinking of upgrading or renting, want to talk to other mf users & network, or just want to see what's new in medium format cameras and lenses, come on over to my studio on April 5th. This is a great opportunity!

Rich Andres from FotoCare in NYC, a leading Hasselblad vendor, and Lance Schad from Digital Transitions in NYC, a leading PhaseOne/Leaf vendor, will be doing demo's, answering questions, and providing medium format education.... and pizza and munchies.

My studio is approximately 1 1/4 hrs from Broad & Market in Philly and an hour from Times Square in NYC, a couple of miles from Exit 9 NJ Turnpike and Rt. 1/Rt. 18 intersection. I'm two blocks off of Rt. 18.

Please let me know if you are coming! It's very important to have an idea of how many photographers will be there.
It would be great to see as many mf users and those thinking about becoming an mf user as possible. If this is well attended maybe we can do it a couple of times a year.

-David Schneider

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Should be a great time. We have had a handful of people register through our website.

I am pretty sure we should have a IQ-Series back to show along with some other equipment.

Hope to get to meet other area forum members at the event.

More information to follow as we get closer.

Thank you Dave for taking the initiative to organize this.

Lance

David Schneider

Rich Andres from Foto Care maybe stopping by my studio today. He's going to be posting something about the open house at my place soon.

I think if anyone within a couple of hours drive wants to learn about medium format or see latest gear or ask questions they have on their own useage, this is a great opportunity.

Stan Lawrence

Rich Andres from Foto Care maybe stopping by my studio today. He's going to be posting something about the open house at my place soon.

I think if anyone within a couple of hours drive wants to learn about medium format or see latest gear or ask questions they have on their own useage, this is a great opportunity.
We need a west coast version of this....:cool:

David Schneider

Stan,

If you can get some cooperation from a couple of vendors (and Hasselblad and PhaseOne can help with that) it's not that hard to do.

I'm looking forward to having some of my questions answered.

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Dave again I appreciate you pulling this together.

This is a great opportunity for people to see all the solutions in one place.

Here is a partial list of the equipment we will be bringing to demonstrate and allow the attendees to play with:

Phase One IQ180 -YES!
Phase One P40+
Phase One P65+
Leaf Aptus II 12R
Phase One DF Camera System with 55LS,80LS,110LS
Capture One 6.1.1 software Demonstrations

Along with myself with be a Wayne Sandmyer from PhaseOne/LEAF US to answer questions as well.

We will also be raffling a copy of Capture One Pro!

Hope to see you there.

Lance

Valentin

Thanks David for hosting this event. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Thanks Lance, Wayne and Kevin for coming out and bringing all the toys. It's much appreciated.

As a thank you to David (he was my model for the evening :) ):